Fast and Convenient One-Touch Product Look Up
"We've Got You Covered" From Your Inventory Management System Directly to Our Online Ordering System
First time using the F-Key on ktjinze.com?
If this is your first time using this function since PlatinumParts.com merged with ktjinze.com, you must un-install the program linked to PlatinumParts.com and then re-install the F-Key specifically for ktjinze.com.
Find the PlatinumParts F-Key Program in your program menu (Go to your Start Menu/Program Menu/Platinum F-Key Folder). When you are in your Platinum F-Key Folder select "Uninstall PlatinumParts F-Key". Or you can until the program from the Programs and Features div of your Control Panel.
Follow the directions at the bottom of the page to re-install the F-Key lookup for ktjinze.com
Please make sure read these instructions carefully and perform all the steps accordingly, in order to successfully install F-Key.
- Requirements: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Must be Pre-installed on the Machine, Which Can be Downloaded from at No Cost.
Note: Most Computers have this pre-installed.
- CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD THE INSTALLATION File.
- Click the Save button and Save installation file DormanFKeySetup.exe on your Computer Desktop.
- You Will Need Administrative Rights on the Machine to Install this Software.
- For Windows 98 / 2000 / 2003 / XP: Double Click on the Installation file from your Desktop
- For Windows Vista / 7.0 / 8.0 / 2008 / 2012: Right Click on the Installation file from your Desktop and Select "Run as Administrator".
- Installation for Dorman F-key will start and it will Guide you through the Process.
- During Installation You will be Prompted to Select Your F-Key (Default = F7) and Yard Management System.
- When Installation is Complete You should see Dorman F-Key Short Cut in Your Program Files Menu, Desktop and Quick Launch Bar.
- A Short Cut is also placed in the Startup Menu, So Program Automatically Starts when you login your Computer.
- If F-Key doesn't work, try UnInstall F-Key by selecting Uninstall from Program menu. Then ReInstall F-Key by carefully following above steps.
How To Use the Dorman Products F-Key Program:
It's Simple. Here is How to Use F-Key Program:
- Each Morning YOU MUST Log In Dorman Products Website and Stay logged in For F-Key Quick Connection to Work Properly. If You Have Not Previously Registered on Our Website, Call Our Customer Service Department at 1-800-848-4850.
- Be Sure the "Dorman F-Key Quick Connection" Icon Appears in the System Tray When the Application is Running.
- Dorman F-Key Quick Connection Settings: Double Click on the System Tray Icon or Right Click and Select "Settings" Menu to Open the Settings Configuration.
- Select F-key Keyboard Buttons Either Single Button or Combination of Two Buttons.
- Select Yard Management System for Which You Want F-Key Application to Work.
- Debug selected Business System option should only be checked for troubleshooting purposes if you face problems with F-Key.
- Select Capture Method you want to use. The supported methods are Default, Window, Full Text, OCR (Tesseract) and OCR (MDI - Microsoft Office Document Imaging).
- Perform Hollander Scan option allows you to scan for Hollander Numbers anywhere in the screen.
- To Ensure Your Software Stays Up to Date: Right Click the F-Key Quick Connection Icon in Your System Tray, and Select 'Auto Updates'. Be Sure to Select the Option That Reads "Check and Automatically Download and Install All Updates."
- Our F-Key Quick Connection Program is Designed to be Used With the Sales/Order Entry Inventory Screen.
- When You are Checking the Inventory of a Part in Your System and You Want to Check the Same Part on Our Website, Simply Press Your F-Key Button.
- The Application Will Launch a Web Browser Directed to Our Website Displaying that Part.
- The Application Finds Multiple Matches on Your Yard Management System. You Will be Prompted With a List of Parts, From Which You Can Select. Your Selections Will Take You Through the Shopping Cart System.